Thursday, June 14, 2012

December 1st, 1491


One can tell it is winter, even the demons are feeling the cold, thankfully there is a Hunter’s Bar every hundred or so miles.  Don’t know what I would do without them.  Mary says I should marry one of the other hunters.  She said it is good to have companionship, to have love.  I laughed… truthfully I don’t know if I want to risk that… ever…  I will die hunting evil… do I want a husband to bury me?  Do I want to love someone just to bury him?  I never thought of it, I always thought I would go to war, come home marry the kid down the block have a few babies and die… but then the demon destroyed that… destroyed my life.  It killed my soul; it killed me but left my body here to rot… Of course I told Mary I would think about it…

No comments:

Post a Comment