Wednesday, June 27, 2012

December 24th, 1491


Okay that is it Christmas is now my least favorite holiday! In the last two days I have dealt with a set of twins, one supposedly good and the other more evil than I thought possible. They are grandsons of Lucifer. Well great, great, God only knows how many great grandchildren of Lucifer. Saint Nicolas himself, and his twin brother Nikoli. St. Nick, he wasn’t so bad. He liked giving gifts to kids and leaving candies and other little goodies. His brother Nikoli was a true demon. He liked to suck on peppermint sticks, sucked them to a sharp point, then he would stab it into his victim’s eye and well eat the eyeball. With Phillip, Mary and Jolly Old St. Nick himself, we were able to hunt down and destroy Nikoli. It was not an easy job, that demon could really kick; I think I broke a couple of ribs. At best they are bruised. Phillip says I will live. It hurt to life but I had to laugh at that. Nikoli got me right in the ribcage as I bound him for the exorcism. Finally we were able to send him to hell. Using a lot of our goods.

Herbs used:
Thistle
Sage
Clove
Garlic
Bloodroot
Walnut
Sloe
Garlic
Iris



Oils used:
Rosemary
Narcissus
Myrrh
Cinnamon
Holy oil (time to find a priest to trade again running low)



Stones:
Salt
Coral
Aquamarine
Red Coral
Sapphire (It hurt me to use this pretty gem, but in the end we needed the power, and Phillip and Mary are more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment