Friday, June 1, 2012

November 16th, 1491

A priest came up to me earlier today, and told me to get myself to a nunnery and stay there.  He told me if I did not, that I would be dead by the time another full year passed.  I looked him, and wondered if I would find the demon that killed my family.  I ran back into Phillip and Mary.  We were sitting in a local Hunter's Bar, and they were going through their family tree.  I noticed a familiar name.  My father's.  I pointed it out to Mary, and with a bit of further investigating, we discovered we where cousins.  I think I may hunt a bit with Phillip and Mary, they have always been more than willing to help me.  And it would be nice to be part of a family again.  I told them what the priest told me and Mary and Phillip both laughed.  He was probably just trying to scare me into acting like a 'proper' young lady they told me.  I am going to push it from my mind.  I have a demon to hunt and kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment