Sunday, May 27, 2012

November 11th, 1491

Was traveling through a village and was told about a demonic monster they named Brunhilda.  Legend holds that this demon was once a mighty warrior that saved the village but a god came and demanded a sacrifice or it would destroy all the land.  Since this great warrior was unmarried and scared even the towns people with her power they tricked her in to a compromising position and killed her to appease a the god (which was a demon in disguise).  She came back as a demonic force and to get her revenge in the month of her death's anniversary she comes to the town and kidnaps young children and babies and eats them (Demons really like to kill children it must be something to do with their innocence).  The town was naive in their actions a long time ago but I hunted the demon.  She was huge, a bloody giant.  Her hands could easily close over my body and crush me.  I was able to create a small (well large) trap.  She entered the pentagram made of salt and other stones and herbs I had ground, it trapped her there long enough for me to do the exorcism.  It was successful.  Thank God she was slower, due to her size, than me.  I shudder to think how she would have killed me.
Herbs used:
Thistle
Sage
Clove
Garlic
Oils used:
Rosemary
Holy oil (time to find a priest to trade again running low)
Stones:
Salt
Coral
Aquamarine (thankfully I had this, it is a powerful gem)
Time to find a bar need to trade and I just made a lot of silver iron knives as well as Aspen and Rowen arrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment