Thursday, May 17, 2012

July 21st, 1491

More and more activity... I was passing through another town, I tend to stay on the move, only stopping when I am near a Hunter's Bar.    There are rumors of men being killed in a village nearby... I went to investigate, and after talking to the locals I discovered it was a Churel.  They are created when a young woman dies, either by murder, suicide, accident or while she is pregnant.  They come back and kill men only, draining them of all their bodily fluids.  They look human but they have razor sharp teeth, blood red eyes, and their feet are backwards.  To kill them is the standard cut off the head, burn them route, after you do that, you have to salt the grave and bury their ashes, with a mix of herbs.

I used fern, mint, garlic, onion, pepper, witch grass and myrrh.

No comments:

Post a Comment