Friday, May 18, 2012

October 1st, 1491

I am moved north, and last night as I crossed a cemetery (rumors of vampires), I had heard screams, a woman was being dragged into the ground next to at stone.  I ran to help, able to save her, as the creature let go when I stabbed his arm with a silver knife. I walked with her out of the cemetery, she was mumbling that she could not believe her Henry would be a Haugbui.  I went to the local Hunter's Bar and found a Haugbui is a dead body processed by a demon, that will drag all who comes near the grave of the body to their death, eating the body and drinking the blood.  So I went and dug up the bones of the person this morning, burned them, and then reburied them and placed huge stones over the grave... quick and crude, but hopefully it works.

Herbs used:
Avens
Bloodroot
Chamomile
Shallot
Thistle
Garlic
Mallow
Mint

Oils Used:
Rose
Rue
Basil

Stones used:
Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment