Saturday, May 12, 2012

Valentine's Day 1491

Found out the offical date, will try to be better with time and dates, who knows it may become important... Ran into another hunter about a  week ago, he was hunting the original Valentine...  He told me the story, the true story, Valentine was a evil Warlock, who pretended to marry people (though quite illegal at the time) so that people would live in sin, he was a underling to Lust I was told.  It was his offering to the sin, in exchange for his power.  He was killed, stoned to death, and now his ghost, his spirit, is in hell, but he gets one day of rest, he gets to come back on the 14th of February, to try to break his curse.  But he ends up killing a couple, he must find a pure couple, and there is some ritual involved.  Nobody knows what is is suppose to do, but every year a couple disappears and is killed, horribly.  The hunter told me to break the spell that brings him back he had to find the original athame that Valentine used to call the demon to make his deal for power.  Once he found it he would destroy it.  I offered my help.  It looked helpless, but we found the trail of the athame.  It was not what I expected, it was small and plain... there was a blood stain on it... The hunter (who had introduced himself as Franklin) took me to a cemetery, hollowed ground he said, then we dug a hole.  In the hole we threw the athame, some blessing herbs (Rosemary, Sage, Dragon's Blood, Mint, Rue) and some oils ( Clove, Jasmine), and some stones and gems (Salt, Calcite, Coral) then we set it all on fire and watched it burn.  Then we waited in the spot Valentine always seemed to take his victims.  We waited the night...  Nothing... We had done it....  I must find some stones, and oils as well as herbs... I have to find out more about them... Franklin gave me a small book on oils, that is a start....

No comments:

Post a Comment