Saturday, May 12, 2012

Early Fall 1490

John and I went our separate ways.  He found out about my trying to make a deal.  I did my first exorcism.  It is so different then just having the words, and knowing the steps, performing one is is different.  You don't have time to do the whole 500 plus pages of the Rituale Romanum.  You do it quick and dirty, in Latin.  You call upon archangels in your own way, you especially call upon Micheal.  You place a protection spell on the person the demon is possessing (you want to do everything possible to save the human).  Then you prevent the demon from leaving before the rite is finished, by doing a binding.  Then the last part is sending the demon back to hell.  This person I performed the rite on died.  John had told me sometimes the demon had already drained the life of the person they processed.  They demon said something though that bothers me.  It knew I was hunting for the one demon, and it knew why.  It said to find the demon I seek I must first seek the truth of my existence.  It said I was more than human.  But it was a demon and they are evil and evil beings lie- but I have learned that lies are always built on a small bit of fact...

No comments:

Post a Comment