Thursday, May 17, 2012

August 5th, 1491

Was going through France, heard of  hunting.  The ghost was Gilles De Rais.  He is said to have murdered boys, in fact he was tortured until he confessed, then executed, many say he was innocent.  They say he was unjustly killed, they said because he, umm... preferred the company of males, and didn't believe in God, he was targeted and killed.  I don't care.  He was hunting down and killing the families of those that put him to death.  If he didn't kill back in 40, he was now.  So I went and found his bones (did I mention I really hate that part?) threw in Anise, Hyssop, Peppermint, Yucca, Holy Thistle, Devil's Bit and Clove, along with a few stones (salt (of course) Calcite, Aquamarine (pained me to do but didn't have much else with me, I haven't been to a Hunter's Bar for about a week, and these routine hauntings kill my supplies), Coal, and Jasper).  Then set them on fire, and then of course made sure the ashes were buried.  Love these routine hauntings, have to get to a Hunter's Bar... Should be able to get to Ireland by end of month.

No comments:

Post a Comment