Saturday, May 12, 2012

July 1490

I have finally been given the okay by John to continue hunting.  He also offered to teach me some things.  I think I might accept his offer, but I am not sure...  I don't know him... and all I want is to destroy the demon that killed my family...  I asked him about the demons that would make a deal for a soul.  He yelled for about three hours after that.  He told me that nobody should make a deal with a demon.  Hell was the worse place that anybody could imagine.  I yelled back.  I asked how would he know.  He said some things people just know.  I told him I was living in hell without my family already.  He tried to explain that if I gave my soul then it would be forever, that I would be in that pain.  Again he told me that I should move on and go on with my life.  I told him no.  He finally told me about the demons.  They are introverted demons, they come to the one spot they are assigned to when summoned.  John told me there are formations around the world that creates an introverted pentagram.  One needs to go to the dead center and perform a summoning spell for the demon.  You go and bury a box that contains a sacrifice, normally a dead cat, and normally black, and some poisonous herbs, there are so many to choose from the deadlier the better.  Then over the burial spot you cut open your hand and read a shortened version of an exorcism, backwards, in Latin.  Then you try to make your deal.  There is a spot close by...

No comments:

Post a Comment