Sunday, May 13, 2012

Anniversary

It has been a year today.... I didn't want to move from this bed... but I do, I promised them I would not let the evil win... would use my grief to send evil sonsofbitches back to hell.  I have picked up a very colorful vocabulary.  Dealing with Hunters, you hear things not suitable for general public.  I am surprised with how much I changed... I am stronger, faster, thinner, more limber.  I am truly a Hunter.  I am in this small town, hunting something that is killing children.  It is killing children and then taking their eyes.  After research I discovered that I was dealing with a Lamia.  They were once women who children were murdered, they were so grief ridden that they turned to evil to seek their revenge.  They never get their revenge.  So instead they cause other women the same grief by killing children.  They take out the children's eyes so they can't see what is coming, then they eat the heart, and drink the blood.  To kill it you must find the bodies of its killed children and place the bones within the mother's grave.  Of course cutting off its head and burning works too.  I found that if you cut off the head of any creature it will die.  Burning it with a special blend of herbs and oils and crystals, generally solves the issue at hand.  Of course as a precaution, if found and dug up the bodies.  Not my favorite thing to do.  However it may be a good thing that I found this town.  I met a priest.  He is also a Hunter.  He told me that I should have a cross around my neck.  A necklace.  A protection symbol.  I have never been religious.  I don't know what to believe, especially with reading these books.  Maybe a mix of it all...  But he was right, the necklace he gave me was made of silver, pure silver, which is so rare.  He said that since he was from Ireland he melted silver bullets down to make this cross of St. Brigit of Kildare.  He gave it to me.  When I asked why, he said some beings are just special, and none more special than a person such as the one I shall become.  Then he left...  I don't know what he meant but he isn't the first person, or thing, that told me something similar... I am nothing but a woman who is seeking revenge.  That thirst for revenge just may very well cost me my soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment