Wednesday, May 16, 2012

July 17th, 1491

I was traveling to the next local Hunter's bar when something attacked me... It was a Bajang.  Which means another human controlling a damned being.  I cut the thing's head off, and set it on fire.  But another 10 came out of nowhere.  I jumped up into the trees.  I was able to hide from from.  I followed them back to a local castle.  I researched them, thankfully there was a local witch that had some information, made sure she was a being of good, thankfully holy water works on dark witches as well.  Bajangs are created from a witch or warlock using the soul and body of a stillborn child.  That information makes my blood boil.  I saw red.  These Bajangs kill for their masters.  They are fed a mix of human blood, eggs and milk.  They attack women, draining them of their blood, they they go and eat their mix and then fall into a specially built chest where they sleep until nightfall to attack again.  To destroy them you have catch the bloody warlock and make them destroy it.  To put that warlock under your control you use a mix of herbs and oils boil them down and then dip a iron blade into the mix.  With that you slice the warlock and then you control him, and cause him to destroy the amulet that he created to control the Bajang.  The Bajang are then destroyed and you deal with the warlock.  I had the witch strip him of his magic.  I didn't kill him... maybe I should have.

The mix of herbs you need for Bajangs:
1 Whole Clover
3 Mint Leaves
1 Peach Pit
Handful of Mustard Seeds
3 Pine Cones
1 Lily Flower
1 Lotus Flower
3 Drops of Rosemary Oil
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Lavender Oil

Boil for 12 hours
Dip your pure Iron blade into mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment