Friday, May 18, 2012

August 25th 1491

If I never have to deal with a swarm of Dybbuks again I will be the happiest person ever!  I was going through a town, and paid a few coins to stay a couple of nights, walking was getting to be a bit much with the distances I am traveling, but I getting on a boat to Ireland tonight, will be at the end of the month.  But back to the Dybbuks, I started to notice that people where acting strangely that I thought maybe a procession, but then the people started aging quickly, and dying, even young children looked old during the couple of days I stayed.  I tried to do a couple of exorcisms, they didn't work...  I was stumped...  I went to their local church and went through all the papers I could find... nothing... I went to the town over and ran into a Rabbi, he told me of the Dybbuks.  And how to destroy them.  He gave me a few amulets and some candles, told me to light them and talk the the main Dybbuk and get its name.  Once I did that I could destroy it.  So I did as I was told, I called to the demon, asked it who it was, it was quite talkative, it knew a lot about me, that worries me.  It told me that plans for my existence were set in stone before I ever picked up my knife to hunt the darkness that itself lives within me.  I got defensive.  It left, so I called it back.  It told me not to worry about the darkness, everything has it, I just have a purer form.  It told me to seek the truth, it told me when I found out the truth, that then my fate would be reveled.  I let it take, it finally told me it was a child of Lilith.  Its name was Pazuzu.  I used the name and followed a Jewish exorcism.  With my final words, it yelled out that one day my soul will pay for the destruction I caused to my own kind.  It then left the human, and all around town its children followed, and back to hell they went.  I wonder what it meant by the destruction I would cause my own kind.  Does he speak of the humans I couldn't save? 

No comments:

Post a Comment