Friday, May 18, 2012

September 3rd, 1491

Hit land.  Now to get to that Hunter.  But first had to deal with a Hag.  Ran right into her as she was stealing a child.  The ratty hair, shrinking skin, rotting sharp razor like teeth, her hooked nose (which had the largest wart I had ever seen on it) and her eyes were the worse.  they were white, clouded with death.  Of course I attacked.  She of course tried to kill me.  I left the battle with a few scratches, but the child is safe, and the hag, lost her head.  I burned the body with a mix of herbs and oils, and am now on my way to the Hunter who claims to know about my demon.

Herbs used: (I must make these notes to make sure I trade for what I need at the Hunter Bar's)
Holy Thistle
Vervain
Yucca
Mimosa
Iris
Bloodroot
Walnut
Sloe
Garlic

Oils used:
Rosemary
Basil
Narcissus
Myrrh
Cinnamon
Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment