Saturday, May 19, 2012

October 7th, 1491

Incubus/ Succubus
Horrible creatures.  The Incubus is male and forces itself upon women, subjecting them to night terrors, and of course they try to impregnate them.  They love preying on nuns, or other religious women.  Ran into to one at a nunnery.  Poor nuns frightened out of their minds.  Three had already been impregnated with demon spawn.  They hope the children will give into their human side as adults, instead of the demon within them (I have a feeling I should come back here in about twenty years, or let the owner of the local Hunter's Bar know, I won't kill a nun and an unborn, I still have a bit of a conscious).  Anyways Incubus shows up in the human form the female finds attractive, so I slept at the nunnery and hoped to kill it.  And it showed up, it took a bit of will power to remember it was a demon, the icy blue eyes and the dark hair, it would have been so easy to give in... but instead I staked it, and then cut off its head.  Then of course burned it and buried the ashes.

Herbs used:
Buckthorn
Angelica
Clover
Elder
Vervain

Oils:
Rose
Rue
Violet

Stones:
Moonstone

No comments:

Post a Comment