Friday, May 11, 2012

First Entry 1490

I don't know what today is, I stopped caring about time.  I know it was the first of May when my family was killed.  I met another hunter, he told me that I have to write down my notes, my thoughts, my kills.  He said that a hunter's journal was their life line.  It holds their secrets, it holds their rituals, it holds everything they learn.  I guess I should tell you my name, Catherine Von Kampen.  I ran into him hunting all things a vampire.  I heard it had information about the demon that killed my family.  It turned out it wasn't a vampire, it was a vampire like demon, an Alp. It normally looks human, but it's true shape is horrible, it is hunched, skin falling off, and sharp rows of blood stained teeth, it had horns of red, and it seemed to have hairs of fire.  If it hadn't been for that other hunter, whose name is is John, I might be dead.  As it is I have a nasty wound, but John put some herbs on it, he said they were lavender and thyme, with sage and a flower he called Calendua.  I am lucky to be alive.  John told me to forget revenge to go home, to marry, to have children.  I laughed.  My life was over the second my brothers were killed.  John just told me the date is about mid July.  Makes sense... It doesn't seem like that long ago I celebrated my brother's birthday... Edmund... my heart still breaks for Donatello, the baby, and Edmund, and Hugo, the oldest boy.  I miss them so much.  My heart breaks, it is broken.  So I laughed at John.  I have to avenge my brothers.  They were my life.  My soul.  My heart.  I would freely give my life for them to be alive once more.  I would freely give my soul for them to be here once more.  I found out about a demon that gives those wishes, I have to find out more, I have to find it...

No comments:

Post a Comment