Tuesday, May 15, 2012

June 19th, 1491

Was passing through a small town, as I am trying to make my way to Ireland, there is a Hunter that is claiming he has information on the demon I am hunting; Anyway the town's priest recognized me as a Hunter and for help with a creature- a boogyman- he told me it had killed 5 children, it took them from their homes and then ate their brains and bone marrow; I told him I would take care of it; The boogymen come from the closets of their town ( rumor is the boogyman is a child that was abused and eventually killed by their parents and to prevent other children from suffering their fate it killed them and then ate the marrow and brains so it could live forever; Anyways they feast on the children for six months then it goes into hibranation for twenty five years; To kill them you have to preform a spell to trap it between worlds in their closet and then you cut off the head and limbs and drag the body parts to church ground then you douse it in holy water and holy oil then you burn it.  I was successful... priest tried to pay me I declined but accepted holy water, holy oils, and some scared bread all great for destroying demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment