Saturday, May 12, 2012

End of July 1490

I found some of those poisonous herbs, I used tobacco (it helps as well because it is a poison) and mint as well, it causes a pleasant smell when burned, then I placed the burned ashes into the box. I also used Monkshood, which John told me was good for summoning demons, but great for poisoning werewolves and when mixed with blood, will trick a vampire into weakening itself.  As well as some toadstools.  I buried the box, then I cut my hand as I recited the last part of the rite of exorcism, backwards.  So I went to the demon... I offered my life- my soul- for them- the demon (who said her name was Kali) said NO!  She said that a high being had better plans for me.  So no matter how tempted she was to make the deal, she could not bring my boys back to life.  I begged her, offered her everything, for them I broke, for them I offered everything and was more then willing to give all!  BUT WAS TOLD NO!  What am I going to do?  I figured I would find the demon and die anyway... but giving my life for theirs was a better option... But what if I never find it now?  How do I live with out the boys?  The answer is in front of me- I AM A HUNTER.  I must hunt, until my dying breath, I vow on the memories of my brothers I will not let evil break me again, I will use the pain, I will use the grief and send as many of those evil bastards back to hell as I can!  I AM A HUNTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment